Let we discuss the best mixer grinder under 2000
A mixer grinder is an electronic kitchen equipment that is used to grind the food ingredients to make food quickly. A mixer grinder is the most significant tool used in modern days. Mixer grinder helps us for mixing, grind, and blend the food items that come with amazing and delicious food.
The best mixer grinder under 2000 can operate manually and the mixer grinder is usually propelled by electric motors. It is a powerful appliance and energy-efficient motors that can operate at high – speed and it has three separate jars that make your work very fast. They have versatile blades in motors. You can prepare juice, grind spices, grains, and chutneys, and make smoothie pastes for cooking.
What are the parts of a mixer grinder?
The mixer grinder has three parts: body unit, jars, and blades. The body units are the houses of the electric motors and other relevant components. It helps the motor if the mixer grinder performs the work of mixing, bleeding, and smoothies paste.
Jars consist of foodstuff and the jar only grinds the food ingredients. There are three types of jars has, they are
- Dry jars for grinding dry spices and dry material like powder.
- Wet jars grind wet ingredients like pulses, rice, and batter for dosas, idlis, vada, etc.
- There was a jar to prepare a variety of chutney.
- The multipurpose jar is used for varied processing that you can grind all their variety.
- A Juice jar is used for extracting fruits and vegetable juices.
- There were advanced function jars for food processes such as chopping, grating, and slicing.
Blades are of different types that are attached to the jars for different uses. There are four types of blades: wet grinding blades, dry grinding blades, chutney grinding blades, and mixer blades.
- Wet grinding blades – it grinds food stuff and dry ingredients mixed with water and makes pastes, which we can prepare for batters like dosas and idlis. We can grind a masala in our way with the help of a mixer grinder.
- Dry grinding blades – dry grinding blades are used for dry stuff which is not required for water. Dry spices like turmeric, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, nuts, and beans.
- Chutney grinding blades – these blades are attached to the jars so that we can prepare all types of chutneys. This will be very useful for modern kitchens.
List out the variety of jars and their usage
We all know how much best mixer grinder under 2000 is useful to people in the modern days. They are a variety of mixer grinders, chutney jars are used to make different types of chutney within an hour. A dry grinder jar is used to grind masalas. Wet grinder jars are used for grinding rice and lentils. A chopper is used for chopping vegetables in even sizes. A thin slicer is used for slicing the potato for making chips. A thick slicer is used to cut cucumber, tomatoes, and onions for a salad.
A thin shredder is used to cut into thin pieces. A thick shredder is used to cut thicker strips. A coconut shredder is used for graphing the coconuts. A dough kneader is used to make an atta maker. A citrus juicer is used to make juice of oranges and mosambi. Centrifugal is used to extract various juices. A Centrifugal cutter is used to cut different sizes of food items. Egg whisk is used to whisk eggs and creams. A French fries chopper is used to cut potatoes to make french fries.
There are many types and brands available in the market and also online. Prices are affordable for middle-class families.